Sunday, November 25, 2007

Beautiful baby Drew



I am sooo far behind on my blogging...l need to try to make a New Years resolution to make a post at least once a week! Just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get done all the things I would like to!
I wanted to share the photos I took at the hospital the day after baby Drew was born into Ashley and Joe's beautiful family. I don't know why, but I want to cry every time I photograph one of these newborns. They are so beautiful, and every one is such a miracle.
My Mom was in town visiting that day, and came with me to help on the shoot. It was fun to take her along and show her how cool my job is! She was more impressed with Ashley's doctor who came in and chatted a while. She said she wished she had doctors like that when she was having babies! Congratualtions Ashley and Joe...I can't wait to photograph your family again!






No comments: