Monday, July 7, 2008

Tracy and Tony

So much going on here this summer...by the looks of my last post, I better make some time for blogging!   
Have to share some photos of a beautiful wedding I did at the Elizabethan Gardens in the  Outer Banks of North Carolina recently.    I met Tracy and Tony for the first time on their rehearsal night, and immediately adored them and their wonderful families.  It was so fun to see how much in love they were!  My favorite part of the wedding  day was watching Tony read a note  from Tracy right before the ceremony.   The emotion in his face was priceless,  everyone  around him was crying...including me!    It was such an awesome moment!   They had a phenomenal coordinator Marie Russell from Bordeaux Events who kept the day running smoothly, and made my job so much easier!   Wish I could have her with me at all my weddings!  Thanks Tracy and Tony for sharing your beautiful day with me..it was an honor.
Here are a few of my favorite images of the day.












No comments: